- Lipton and CertaPro painters publish the second annual Envision magazine, a custom publication featuring dramatic home painting and decorating ideas. It was distributed to more than 250,000 households throughout the United States and Canada.
- Lipton receives two gold awards in the 2009 Aster Awards. Advances, AtlantiCare’s community publication, won a Gold Award in the newsletter category and AtlantiCare captured the Gold Award in the newspaper advertisement category with a full-color ad announcing the acquisition of the daVinci® surgical system. Read about it here.
- Lipton’s newspaper campaign for AtlantiCare takes honors in the 26th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards for outstanding newspaper advertising.
- Lipton Custom Publishing releases a whitepaper, Ten Ways to Fortify Sales Force Effectiveness through Custom Publishing that lists 10 ways a custom publication can help side-step falling sales.
- CertaPro’s Envision magazine was featured in Content, the magazine produced by the Custom Publishing Council.
- AtlantiCare Advances ran a New Years Day offer coupon in their first issue of 2009 and received a great response- over 50 new members signed up for a membership to their health center in less than 1 month!
- Lipton and CertaPro Painters create the premier issue of Envision magazine, a custom publication featuring dramatic home painting and decorating ideas. It was distributed to more than 250,000 households throughout the United States and Canada.
- Lipton received a merit award for Albert Einstein Healthcare Network’s Personal newsletter series in the 25th annual Healthcare Advertising Awards. The competition is sponsored by the publication Healthcare Marketing Report and received more than 3,500 entries from around the world.
- Doylestown’s Dialogue magazine goes green by using an environmentally friendly paper that is 10% post-consumer recycled paper showing their readers that they are environmentally aware.
- Lipton joined the Society of National Association Publications. The organization provides a forum for the exchange of ideas and information for publishers and communication professionals.
The custom publishing team won a gold award in the 2008 Aster Awards for the publication, The Prescription. The national competition received 3,000 entries and is one of the largest competitions of its kind.
- KI Lipton joined the National Association of Publishers’ Representatives (NAPR), an association of companies that sell advertising for publishers.
- KI Lipton Inc. hired Chris Opdyke as a graphic designer.
- The New England Service Source Inc, a systems integration service that offers personal computer application design, programming and implementation services, has appointed KI Lipton Inc. to represent advertising interests for its publication, Virtual Strategy Magazine.
- A Lipton article on custom publishing was featured on min B2B, an online publication focused on the challenges and trends of business magazine publishing.
- Ifra, an international media strategy company based in Darmstadt, Germany, appointed KI Lipton Inc. to represent advertising interests for its publication, Ifra Magazine.
- KI Lipton Inc. launched its redesigned Web site at www.ki-lipton.com. The site highlights the company’s custom publishing, marketing services and advertising sales divisions allowing visitors to the site to search for individual and unique solutions to their marketing needs.
- The National Association of Managed
Care Physicians (NAMCP) announces the appointment of the
MedMedia® division of KI Lipton Inc. to
represent The Journal of Managed Care Medicine, NAMCP’s
peer-reviewed publication for medical directors and healthcare
- KI Lipton client quoted in Courier
Times and The Intelligencer says that KI Lipton
has done an “amazing
their magazine, and that the publication has boosted their marketing
- Medi-Dose launches its first custom newsletter
in collaboration with
KI Lipton Custom Publishing.
Afiniti Communications announces the
appointment of KI Lipton, Inc. as a regional advertising representative
for the publication BDO:
Business Development Outlook, the official publication of
the World Economic Development Alliance.
- KI Lipton Inc. has announced
the promotion of Mr. Frank Vivian to
sales representative, MedMedia®.
Harvard International Review announces the appointment of KI
Lipton Inc. as advertising representative for its quarterly publication
of the same name, which offers insight on international affairs
perspective of scholars, leaders and policymakers.
KI Lipton celebrates 10,000+ client projects and 26 years as a leader
in the marketing communications field.
WPL Publishing announces the appointment of KI Lipton, Inc. as the
exclusive advertising representative for the Construction
Information Technology Guide, a resource for construction executives involved
in project controls.
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network selects KI Lipton to help
in branding their network as the top choice for specialized
care in Philadelphia.
- Kenexa HR appoints KI Lipton to construct
a branding tool to raise
their profile as the leader in human resource strategy.
- Steve Everly is named senior vice president,
sales and strategic development of KI Lipton’s MedMedia division.
The Drug Information Association (DIA)
has announced the appointment of the MedMedia division of KI
Lipton Inc. as the exclusive representative
for DIA Today, DIA Journal, DIA Forum and the
DIA Job Bank, worldwide member publications covering the drug
discovery and clinical trials